Salt Lake City always has something fantastic going on and we hope to see you around town! Here’s some awesome happenings:
- Just in case you had no idea – Nov. 6th is Election Day, please vote!
- Finch Lane Gallery’s Exhibits – Maureen O’Hara Ure, Matt Kruback, Marina I. Alexandrescu thru the 16th
- The BOB Project by Brolly Arts until the 30th. Located at the I-15 underpass on 300 North and 700 west, between the Jackson and Guadaloupe neighborhoods of Salt Lake City.
- Science Movie Night: Never Cry Wolf, based on the book by Farley Mowat. Free Admission at the City Library on the 13th from 7-9pm
- Always a band to fit your own tune… such as Minus the Bear on the 6th, and The Devil Makes Three on the 17th at The Depot , FYI – there is always a great line-up at The State Room like Ben Sollee on the 15th and Sean Hayes (SO excited about this!) on the 16th.
- Wicked-er is playing at the Desert Star Playhouse thru the 10th, then from Nov. 15th thru Jan. 5th it’s My Big Fat Utah Christmas. This playhouse always does a great job! Speaking of plays – The Pioneer Theatre Company is putting on A Christmas Carol starting the 30th.
- Get your run on – there are plenty of opportunities this November! The Donut Dash, the Turkey Trot, and more! Click here for updates and info
- We’re still waiting on an opening date from Trader Joe’s . . . hurry please! They have the best Pearl Couscous mix and Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel bars mmmmm….yum.
- Life In Color: Salt Lake City, UT – 2012 E.N.D Tour on Sat, November 10th at 8:00 pm in the Great Saltair
There’s something for everyone, so we hope you’ll be out and about in this fantastic November weather while it lasts!