Jen and I met up for breakfast on this snowy Salt Lake Sunday, at The Rose Establishment. I had a hot cup of the daily French Press and it hit the spot. So deliciously perfect. I also had one if their poppy seed scones, sorry I didn’t take a picture – I consumed it so quickly! Jen had one of their whole wheat and spiced apple “Pop-Tarts” and an Americano. It’s always nice to catch up over hot drinks on a cold wintery day. So far, today is great. We’ll keep you posted.
All posts tagged the rose establishment
Posted in DINE
Posted by MIYO on February 10, 2013
LET IT RAINart awesome tunes band books breakfast broadway children city creek closet clothing concert delicious dine dinner diy easy events family family meal farmers market fashion food fun garden Garnet Hill goodwill grow guinness guinness stew home Imagine Dragons irish irish meals it's time Kids library make it your own meal meals MIYO Music music video My Perfect Summer Style Nature new outfits olive oil onion Outdoors owl Photography rain restaurant salt lake salt lake city salt lake city fashion shop song Spring spring fashion st.patrick's St. Patrick's Day stew store style style in salt lake summer summer style theater thrift tulips tune unique music utah video yummy
- 4,125 hits - thanks for visiting!
- http://t.co/GYZNWxMCAK Tweeted: 2 years ago
- Cinnamon pull-aparts for breakfast. Yum. http://t.co/VsyHtdEKhv Tweeted: 2 years ago
- Bah. Next time @Avalanche next time. Tweeted: 2 years ago
- They don't have enough time to come back from this... 3-1 Penguins win. Tweeted: 2 years ago